Dogwatch BigLeash S-15 Remote Trainer
The BigLeash Remote Dog Training Collar is a safe and effective training tool with more user-friendly features than other remote trainers. It is the only remote trainer with digital FM technology and exclusive "In-Touch" two-way communication between the hand-held transmitter and the dog’s receiver collar. A second dog can easily be added and separate settings can be saved for each dog (Purchase of an additional collar required).
The LCD display on the BigLeash gives you more information than any other remote trainer. All the information you need is available at-a-glance, keeping you fully informed of the transmitter & receiver status, battery status, training level and your dog's distance from the transmitter.
In-Touch™ Two-way Communication
The BigLeash is the only remote trainer with two-way communication between the hand-held transmitter and the dog's receiver collar. This important feature helps you stay safely connected with your dog via the visual range indicator on the LCD screen that shows you if your dog is going out of range – so you can call him back before it's too late.
15 Levels of Stimulation
The BigLeash Remote Trainer offers 15 training levels (levels of stimulation) to accommodate a wide variety of training needs and pet personalities, but not so many that picking the correct level requires an advanced degree.
4 Signal Options
Select the signal you need, when you need it - audible or vibration, brief or continuous.
Easily activated from the hand-held transmitter, the 4 LED lights are great for walking your dog at night or locating him in the dark.
1/2 Mile Range
The signal range is up to 1/2 mile – more than enough to give your dog room to roam when you go out for leash-free walks.
Two Dog Ready
Easily add a second collar so you can train or manage two dogs with the same hand-held transmitter, storing separate settings for each dog.
Both the hand-held transmitter and the receiver collar have a long-lasting, easy to recharge battery.
Low Battery Indicator
Both the hand-held transmitter and the receiver collar have a low battery indicator to let you know when it is time to recharge.
Lightweight, Waterproof Receiver
Because dogs will be dogs.
Because weather happens.
A unique coating that provides a comfortable and secure grip, while protecting the hand-held transmitter.
The BigLeash S-15 Includes:
- Transmitter and receiver
- Black collar strap
- Battery charger Y-cord (so both units may be charged at the same time)
- Contact posts (two sets, long & short)
- Test light / Contact post tool
- Neck lanyard
- Owner's Guide
- DogWatch, Inc. provides a 2 year limited warranty on the transmitter and receiver for both parts and labor from the date of purchase.
- DogWatch, Inc. provides a 1 year warranty on parts and labor for batteries from the date of purchase.
- Accessories such as chargers and splitter cables carry a 1 year warranty.
- Warranty does not cover repairs or replacement due to misuse by the owner or dog, improper maintenance or lost units.
- Water damage on transmitters that are “water resistant” is not covered under warranty and subject to repair charges.
- The warranty is void if the unit has been altered or an unauthorized person has attempted repair work.
- Warranty is non-transferable.